3. Carnival Magic
Ever since I returned from my Carnival cruise on the Magic, all I can think about is when I can take my next Carnival cruise. The cruise spoiled me and now my life is too boring to bear. The cruise was one big party from start to finish. The main pool area was thumping dance music and line dancing on deck - fun! The pool in the rear of the boat seemed quieter and I believe they allowed smoking back there. Also I didn't realize till too late that there are hot tubs on either side of deck 5, near the Red Frog Pub. There is also an adults-only sundeck with 2 hot tubs and a bar, however no pool :(. That is one thing I've noticed about Carnival is that they don't offer much pool real estate, which is strange. Plenty of waitstaff in the pool areas for your beverage needs, I might recommend the "on-special" drink each day, which is usually some kind of delicious fruity concoction, however please note that you can get $1 off it if you request a regular glass versus the souvenir glass. The food in the buffet was so-so but I don't consider that a dealbreaker. The prime rib in the main dining rooms was quite good, and you simply must try the warm chocolate melting cake (??), as it is truly life-affirming. We saw an "adult" comedian one of the first nights who was quite funny. After that the line was literally down the hall with guests trying to attend the comedy shows. There were always plenty of activities scheduled all day long - trivia, art auctions, comedy shows, movies, gambling, you name it. Not much chance to be bored. One nice thing about Carnival is that they have Camp Carnival for kids, and I've heard the kids enjoy it so much that they are disappointed when their parents come to pick them up. I think it is open till 10pm, then babysitting services are offered for a price. Anyway, I think this amenity cuts down considerably on brats running amok. No offense.

Carnival Ruined My Life

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by hiphopgirl2222

hiphopgirl2222’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

• Freeport
    I was disappointed with Freeport. I took a "taxi" (which was really 12 of us crammed into an extended SUV of some sort) to Port Lucaiya, which in my opinion was nothing more than a glorified swap meet. The beach was also disappointing as most of it was hotel property so I was not allowed to pass. I went to the public beach instead and it was mostly rocky shoreline and literally about a 3 foot strip of land even to walk down the beach on. I would not bother to get off the boat here again, unless it were to try another beach area or to visit the port bars (Senior Frogs etc).
    View All 1,354 Freeport Cruise Port Reviews