First off, I gave HAL the benefit of the doubt and gave them 2 months to respond to my email, to no avail all they wanted to do was to sell me another cruise. Below are all the bad things that happened:

... no acknowledgement of the birthdays and anniversary we were celebrating.

... everything was an add-on or up-sale.

.... the food was awful every day, food at sub standard temperatures, poor quality meats and seafood, we even witnessed a chef wiping his nose and face as he was cutting fruit... OMG!!!

.... there was an issue with our room's toilet, it was not fixed at all during the trip... it probably isn't even fixed yet!!! LOL.. not funny.

.... lack of security with child care... our son was let go from the child care room on his own because the crew had to take there lunch break... we were freaking out trying to find him, no one gave a crap! ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!!

....the whole cruise was auto tipped. WHAT A RIP OFF!

.... they give you a FULL page memo of suggestive security measures for walking through Tunisia and expect you to enjoy the day excursion!!!!! Thank God for bad weather... we couldn't dock there. Who thought that would have been a great place to stop!!! That idiot needs to be fired!!

We made some great memories off the ship with our own planned excursions. The boat was just an over paid water taxi to get us to where we wanted to go. HAL couldn't pay me to go on another one of their ships!!!

What a huge disappointment!!!!

Eurodam Cruise Review by cwyndee

• Sail Date: April 2014
  • Destination: Italy

... no acknowledgement of the birthdays and anniversary we were celebrating.

... everything was an add-on or up-sale.

....the whole cruise was auto tipped. WHAT A RIP OFF!

cwyndee’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15

Our cabin stewards were excellent.

Eurodam Deck Plans