• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Allure of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
64 Awards

Allure of the Seas exceeded our expectations

Review for Allure of the Seas to the Bahamas
Keke27
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2014
Cabin:

What a fantastic cruise. We went on the cruise just to experience the Allure of the Seas. She was wonderful. The embarkation was simple for us as Diamond members. Just as we got on board they announced the rooms were ready and we headed that way. Room was lovely - a standard ocean balcony room. Headed to lunch. While my husband and son headed to the Windjammer I headed to the Park Cafe after studying Cruise Critic . Loved it so much I pretty much went there for all my lunches - even converted my son after a couple of days.

The ship is as spectacular as the descriptions and there was always something to do or not. Central Park at night with a small jazz band was delightful. Royal Promenade was always active. While there was a non-smoking section in the casino, it was still bothersome. Would be nice if they could be non-smoking like Celebrity is.

Food in the main dinning room was okay. We went there twice I think (had to go for lobster night). Chops was our favorite and ship to ship it never changes and is always great. We liked Samba's too and was surprised there weren't more people there. Being in the Solarium, while a pretty location, seemed off the beaten path, but the food was very good. Also, went to Rita's and enjoyed that too.

This was nice cabin and was comfortable for 3 adults. Well, it was tight when the couch was converted to the bed, but during the day it was fine. Liked how the shower had a sliding door and not a plastic curtain.

Find an Allure of the Seas Cruise from $316