3. Norwegian Jewel

Enjoyed a cruise in mid-May that left from Seattle ,Washington and went to three Alaskan ports and also a visit to Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Awesome trip..... the staff of the cruise ship are VERY attentive, I don't think I have ever been asked so many times, how things were going? Is there anything you need? Are you enjoying your cruise? The staff were very intune to cruisers needs and did a great job making sure everything was good. The shore excursions were fun , very educational and enlightening . The disembarkation was easy every day, lines move along quickly and you were off the ship and ready to sightsee without any problems. Embarkation was just as easy in Seattle, as every day in the ports. The lines moved along and the the process was easy. I had only been on one cruise before, but it has definitely made me want to go on another cruise. The freestyle dining is okay, the food was good, nothing that special. The Japanese restaurant on board the ship was excellent and the food was delicious there. Food was certainly not a problem since there are many places on board to eat that didn't cost extra. I would definitely recommend the Norwegian Jewel for a cruise.

Awesome vacation! A Trip not to be forgotten!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by PamelaD

• Sail Date: May 2014
  • Destination: Alaska

PamelaD’s Full Rating Summary

As I expected the bathroom was small, but I loved the balcony we had and really enjoyed being able to get on the balcony and enjoy the beautiful breathtaking scenery in Alaska.

Norwegian Jewel Deck Plans