3. Viking Baldur
My friend and I cruised from Budapest to Amsterdam on the Viking Baldur. I cannot recommend it highly enough. The crew was fantastic, the food was amazing, the ship was only 9 months old and state of the art. We had a Veranda Stateroom and it was a well designed cabin with loads of storage. The tours were well organized and the tour guides were all very knowledgeable. Amenities on the ship were great, 24 hour coffee/tea stations (2 of them), a library, computers and free WiFi access throughout the ship. We were thoroughly spoilt, pampered and entertained. Nothing was too much trouble, a very happy place to spend 2 weeks watching Europe glide by. Highly recommend Viking, and in particular, the Baldur, for a fabulous cruise. This is a relaxing way to travel!!

State of the Art !

Viking Baldur Cruise Review by nannaterry

The tours were well organized and the tour guides were all very knowledgeable.
nannaterry’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Baldur price drops

We had a Veranda Stateroom and it was a well designed cabin with loads of storage, a fridge, free WiFi, TV - State of the Art !
  Viking Baldur Deck Plans