Read many negative and positive reviews from people on the same cruise before I left o went with a totally open mind.

This was my first cruise ever and I would definitely go again. Food had received many negative reviews but I can only say it was excellent. Lady on our table was gluten intolerant and staff went to no end of trouble to suit her. Food overall was uniformly excellent, well served by helpful, friendly waiters.

Cabin was an inside one, small but adequate and clean and comfortable.

Despite being at full capacity, there was never any lack of places to sit although the weather was not suitable for sitting round the pool.

The two shore excursions were well organized and enjoyable. Arrangements for the Alfie Boe concert were excellent, everyone being given a specific show time and date.

All in all a wonderful experience

Excellent

Azura Cruise Review by JasperSnowden

• Sail Date: May 2014
  • Destination:

Cabin was an inside one, small but adequate and clean and comfortable.

All in all a wonderful experience