Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review

AMAZING CRUISE ON CELEBRITY SILHOUETTE

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by Yvette6440

• Sail Date: May 2014
  • Destination: Greece

We just came back from our first time cruise this May, 2014 from Rome to Venice, via the Greek Isles. We decided to go on Celebrity because the reviews were so good. I have to tell everyone that this cruise line is indeed great.

The embarkation process was easy, fast and smooth. We had lunch on board while we waited for our cabin to be ready. The Silhouette is a beautiful ship. Well laid out and decorated. The staff is so friendly and customer oriented. They told me they really enjoy working on the Silhouette, and it shows. The dining room staff was amazing. We had the best food, with so many selections that it was sometimes hard to pick just one. Anyone who does not think the food is great is being way too picky. There is always something on the menu for everyone. If the selection is not to your satisfaction, all you have to do is mention it to the staff and they will look after you. We dined at Murano's one evening on our wedding anniversary. The food there was superb, with impeccable service. In the Main Dining Room, our waiting staff was the best, and so was our sommelier. We chose select dining which gave us the flexibility to eat anytime we wanted.

We were in Concierge class, and will try Aqua Class for our next cruise in November to the Caribbean. I can't wait. I am also looking at a British Isles Cruise in November 2015. I know there are other cruise lines who have an all inclusive policy, but for the prices they charge, I would rather spend the money on two cruises rather than one! And with the 123Go packages offered by Celebrity from time to time, you cannot lose!

Yvette6440's Full Rating Summary

The cabin we were in was 9208. It was a good cabin with enough space for clothes. The bathroom was much larger than I expected. Very well laid out cabin with nice private deck

Yvette6440