3. Carnival Magic
Took 21 year old granddaughter on her first cruise. Had an aft balcony on deck 7. Loved the cabin and the balcony. It was quiet and peaceful and larger than we had expected. Staff everywhere was wonderful. Friendly and helpful. Loved the dining room experience and ate there every night. Often had trouble deciding on selections. Lunch at Lido buffet a couple of time. Lots of choices. Would rate food as ok. I'm an early riser and always found good breakfast choices. Granddaughter took advantage of night life and said she had a ball meeting new people and dancing the night away. We had not one complaint with service, accomodations, staff or food. It exceeded the expectations of both of us. Exceeded them to the extent that we both booked another cruise; she with her fiancee and me with a younger granddaughter. For her the highlight was the beginner's scuba diving excursuon. For me the highlight was experiencing it through her young eyes.

Had a great time on the Magic

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by bury me at sea

Took 21 year old granddaughter on her first cruise.
Staff everywhere was wonderful. Friendly and helpful.
Lunch at Lido buffet a couple of time. Lots of choices. Would rate food as ok.
We had not one complaint with service, accomodations, staff or food.
bury me at sea’s Full Rating Summary