3. Seabourn Odyssey
As a former Regent cruiser, this was my first cruise on Seabourn and my first as a "solo" traveler. I can only say it was wonderful. Seabourn it seems has mastered personal customer recognition in a way only a very fine hotel might. Passengers are almost always greeted by name . Though there are only 360 passengers this is still pretty special. In many ways while on my trip , I felt like I had moved a small town and I knew most of the townsfolk and they knew me. As a solo traveler, Seabourn made sure I always had a dinner invite at tables of six or so ( if I wanted the company). The ships's Seabourn Square is a bit like the village square where folks often just go to read or meat up with friends to plan the day. Food quality on the ship was quite high and service 5 star. I was in PH suite and and loved the extra space. If you want a cruise where quiet conversation is the deal then this is it. The passenger mix was generally age 55 to 65 with some younger and older. Most if not all, are well travelled . If you want a cruise where you actually interact on a personal level with the crew, other passengers and even the entertainers, then this is it. The staff was caring and kind and only interested in one thing....you the customer. They certainly won me over.

Exceeded every expectation

nc-canuck’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seabourn Odyssey price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin PH 1017
Spend a few dollars on a longer cruise ( over 10 days) and enjoy that extra space.
Deck 10 Suite Cabins