3. Ruby Princess

A wonderful two weeks. Boarding was smooth and easy. Cabins were ready immediately upon boarding.

We were wondering what we were going to do with all those days at sea, but our days and nights were full.

There was a wonderful bridge program with lectures in the morning and duplicate in the afternoon. We had 16 - 20 tables each day. Unfortunately, the poker tournament was at the same time as the bridge lecture so I had to make a choice. Events were well attended. Trivia was crowded always.

The food was uniformly good throughout. Breads and pastries were outstanding. The one disappointment was the soups as the broths were somewhat tasteless.

Service was fine always, with caring people. Casino staff was professional as well as friendly. I was surprised to be greeted by name on the second night.

Entertainment was varied and entertaining. There was always something going on.

I once had a desire to visit the well equipped exercise room, but I quickly suppressed it.

We did get lucky with the weather. Every day, you we're able to sit out in the sun with shorts or a bathing suit.

Getting off in Southhampton was a pleasure. There were plenty ofeople to point the way.

We are both looking forward to next year to sail transatlantic again.

Not Disappointed

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by cracker555

Entertainment was varied and entertaining. There was always something going on.

We are both looking forward to next year to sail transatlantic again.

cracker555’s Full Rating Summary