3. Carnival Dream

Carnival has done a great job with all aspects of the Dream. All cruise personnel were friendly and efficient. They dining room staff was the best I have ever experienced.

The dining room team was lightening fast and fun to talk with. After being in port, we were greeted greeted at the gangway with iced water and frozen cold towels to cool off with! Nice touch Carnival.

The Spa was wonderful and relaxing. The staff there was also friendly and professional.

The entertainment on the ship was not very good. The Cruise Director however was the best I have seen on Carnival.

The room Stewart was excellent and kept everything in our room perfect.  We always had clean towels and ice, no matter when we returned.

The food was excellent, as was the Steakhouse.

I would definitely sail on the Dream over and over again. They have definitely improved Since my 2011 sailing.

Best Carnival Cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Bengal

The food was excellent, as was the Steakhouse.

Bengal’s Full Rating Summary

Great cabin with good location. Very quiet.

Carnival Dream Deck Plans