3. Coral Princess

I am a seasoned cruiser having cruised with several cruise lines and I'm an elite member with Princess.

Overall this cruise was somewhat disappointing. I agree with all that was said in the previous review by Rebel2386, except that I thought the quality of the food in the main dining room and the buffet was not up to the usual standard of Princess. There wasn't a lot of taste, spice, seasoning in the food to make it shine. Presentation was good but flavour lacking.

There was little to do on sea days. Trivia was the only thing that interested me. The port lecturer was quite good, but I didn't enjoy the guest presenters and their subjects (as per rebel2386's review). Were they catering to the older age demographic????? There was nothing happening after 10 at night anywhere....

I was glad to get off in LA and I don't usually say that after a cruise. We went on to do an Alaskan cruise a week late with Carnival and it surpassed the Coral Princess in food and entertainment.

I will travel with Princess again. I'm putting this one down to a one off. At least I hope so!

Disappointing....