3. Carnival Magic
I will write about my complaints first, not many thought. We did find out about priority boarding until a week before our cruise and it was all booked up. I don't like the long lines on embarkment and fact we have to bring all liquids to be inspected, this is a pain for a vacation. I went late so the it was way less time in line than the first time we went. I don't like the long lines to get baggage when leaving the ship, not fun, if want to move fast through the line, you have to pay a baggage handler. I could come up with a more efficient way to get passengers on and off the ship. Anyway, the cruise itself was awesome, especially for money we paid. Our balcony cabin was clean, roomy, and had everything we wanted, the fridge was locked because of the kids, I should have had it opened. The staff is the most amazing part of the ship, they worked tirelessly to make you sure you comfortable and enjoying your cruise. Our room was always clean and we always had ice. The ports were amazing, Honduras, Belize, and Cozumel, we went snorkeling at each location and love every moment of it, especially in Honduras. Highly recommend the private island. We had a private guide in Belize, the ships snorkeling excursion was sold out. I found the foods awesome and gain too much weight. Our sitting in the main dinning room was unbelievable, back of the ship, against the back windows, looking at a sunset each evening, just amazing. The shows were good, not as good as the first cruise, I would find another director for entertainment. The piano bar was amazing, the piano singer was the best I have ever seen, we stayed up many night listening to him play and sing. The kids loved all the pools, the water park, camp carnival, putt golf, the basketball court, and jacuzzi's. My wife had a spa treatment and loved it, we spent an evening in the jacuzzi at the adult only area and let's just say, we had a great time. I will do again next year.

Absolutely best time on our second cruise on the Magic

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by stevenchaisson

stevenchaisson’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Just an awesome cabin, love everything about it.
  Carnival Magic Deck Plans