3. MSC Opera

This was our first ever cruise and a 2 nigh "taster cruise", this has put us off cruising for ever.

first two and a half hour wait in southampton in a humid marquee, arrived on time at 11am, to be herded into a marquee with no explanation as to why, then endured 2.5 hours of waiting with insufficient seating.

you could not get served in bars, half an hour wait minimum, with extremely rude staff, telling you to sit down for waiter service, but there were no waiters or waitress, if you went direct to bar to try and get a drink, you were spoken to very rudely and told to sit down.

I dont think I talked to one other passenger who wasnt suffering the same, this continued through out the cruise., with arguments and complaints about lack of service and rude staff all over the place

I will never, never use MSC again and if this was their idea of trying to get me to book a big cruise by "enjoying one of ther taster cruises, then they are living in cloud cuckoo land.

a very disgusted and once only cruise passenger