3. Carnival Conquest

Overall the experience was great.

The food on the ship was fantastic compared to the (fascination), which I cruised with last year.

The ship was good. I just wished the waterslide was better.

The stops were great and I had a great time. The only place I wouldn’t go back to is Belize.

The staff: Cruise director Nooman was great. Assistant director Cassidy (classy cassy) was terrible. She was not friendly at all and not funny.  Mario (my waiter) was great. I talked to him a lot and he went above and beyond his duties. Arnold (the guy who cleaned my room) was very friendly and seemed like really cared. He even found me a wine opener (something next to impossible to find in a ship when don’t want to pay a cork fee). I gave them a bigger tip knowing how hard they work for so little (I read in a book and the guy summarized his experience working for Carnival as a fun sweat shop(he was a waiter).

Entertainment: Shows: Very bad! Especially the Brits: I had to leave in the middle of it of how bad it was. The Comedians were great. All of them made me laugh very hard.

Good experience overall.

Disappointed with some the staff

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by coolguy28

Overall the experience was great.

The ship was good. I just wished the waterslide was better.

Good experience overall.

coolguy28’s Full Rating Summary

Was great. I have no complains.

Carnival Conquest Deck Plans