3. Sun Princess
The Sun Princess is advertised as wheelchair friendly. We found it to be the opposite. The doorways to the decks are raised on one side and unless you have a pusher you will be inside. The pool is only accessible by a sling chair I front of all the other guests. There was not one hot tub that had a simple stairway up and into the pool. The Sanctuary wAs built around the old Children's pool. The only access for wheelchair was on the kitchen freight elevator and an Adult area with a pool is a joke The one good thing was the rooms had been redone and the shower was accessible. The Room Steward Chay was the best ever. Don was ship bound on the first 2 weeks ad they would not take the wheelchair passengers on the renders. It says may be limited not will not take them. The food was certainly sub- princess quality. Thank goodness for staff. Lots of spicy food and dishes preparation for Asia. Most of the staff was finishing their time and this was evident. On disembarking the staff member took my husband in his chair down the ramp fast and the wrong way facing. They hit a join and my DH was ejected from the wheelchair. The staff responsible for reporting the incident did NOT, and we are now in a battle for compensation after 300 + with Princess we consider thus to be a slap in the face.

Worst cruise ever

Sun Princess Cruise Review by bctraveller

The one good thing was the rooms had been redone and the shower was accessible.

bctraveller’s Full Rating Summary