• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2014
Cabin:

At first I wasn't too sure about doing the transatlantic cruise for our Honeymoon but my wife and I really did enjoy our time on the ship and at the ports. I will try and be as thorough as possible.

Ship: yes the Serenade of the Seas isn't the latest and greatest but we found the ship to be very clean, spacious that included many different amentities. we especially enjoyed the movie cinema, under the stars screen at pool deck and Chops grill/Giovannis. Spend the extra money on the package for the specialty dining. I ate some of the best food I have ever eaten at these restaurants. you cant go wrong.

Staff: the dining staff were phenominal. we sat at table 462 and were served by melbert and max, paul was the head waiter. they went above and beyond to meet our needs. our stateroom attendant also did a great job and was always greeting us with a smile. the entertainment staff also were great. Bobby (cruise director), Lorenzo and debs were great.

Cabins: you are on a cruise ship...there wont be much space but it was more than enough for my wife and I. The showers always had hot water and our state room attendant always had the rooms clean for us. the beds did seem a little thin and I found my shoulders aching every now and then. but on the whole it was adequate. we were on the 8th deck in the middle of the ship. couldn't hear any noise from the centrum and we generally found the room to be very stable in terms of sway.

previous reviewnext review