Relaxing and fun!: Grand Princess Cruise Review by mattswiss
Overall Member Rating
Relaxing and fun!
Embarkation: San Francisco
1) if you are prone to sea sickness, be prepared or skip this one. Quite a lot of movement. We saw a lot of sick people.
2) Hawaii does not have nice beaches! So, do not expect anything fancy.
3) This cruise is for people who want little activity. Do not expect a party crowd.
4) this is not a kid friendly cruise
5) if you do not like old people, do not go
Having said that, we love peace and quiet. We love to just hang around and read.. We love to play games. We love good food. We enjoy kid free zones.
The food in the dining room was mostly very good. Eat More after 8pm and you have no problem finding a table for two.
Good for quiet loving couples, food lovers ( do not miss the crab shack!) Less
Cabin review: D736
Spacious and very clean
Great destination! Unfortunat...
Food not good but a nice time ...
First time with NCL
A Very Good Time but not Perfe...
Alaska was beautiful........th...
Beautiful scenery, not so beau...