3. Carnival Sensation

Carnival Sensation was my first cruise ever. I really enjoyed it. The food was incredible and great entertainment and events kept me occupied the whole time. I must say, I have never been so pleased with the customer service shown on this cruise. Specifically, the fine dine room staff was amazing! We had a great server from Indonesia, Bawa! He always had a smile, knew exactly when to refill our glasses with water and wine! haha. Thanks Bawa for a great time. If you happen to be on Carnival Sensation, and assigned to Fantasia dining room, sit at Bawa's tables. Also, I love dancing. The club was so much fun! Great place to meet new people and throw out some dance moves. I was very pleased with the incredible staff there as well. Neven from Croatia was just perfect. Always had a smile, fast with getting drinks, and was quit a cutie. :). I really appreciated the many announcements and television information stations. At no time did I feel lost of confused about where I was going, the muster station procedures, etc. As far as the rooms: The beds were so comfortable! I loved the little animal cloths provided everyday. Over all, I was very happy with my first cruise experience. If you want to get away, carnival Sensation is the way to go!

Awesome!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by UGAfan13

• Sail Date: May 2014
  • Destination: Bahamas

UGAfan13’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin R102

I couldn't have been more satisfied with the incredible customer service, food, entertainment and overall experience on Carnival Sensation

Carnival Sensation Deck Plans