3. Celebrity Constellation

This was my first cruise with Celebrity. I'd done lots of research with CC on Celebrity and the Constellation.

We flew into Fort Lauderdale the day before, staying at the Hilton Marina. The view of the harbor and the ships coming in the the morning was breathtaking.

We took the shuttle to the port around 10 am. based on the CC reviews. We were Aqua class and had priority check-in. Was so fast and easy it was unbelievable.

Stateroom: 9050 What a great room. Fantastic view from the balcony. Super clean and spacious enough. We had the beds split into twins and moved one of the night stands between them. Plenty of room for DD and myself.

The Constellation is just beautiful. I love the smaller (2100 passengers) ships and this one was great. We ate at Blu for breakfast and dinner all but one day. Ate at the buffet and then the MDR one day. Both were good.

Loved the Persian Garden....so soothing and relaxing after a busy day in port. DD had a massage and when she asked if the tip was included they told her no. Not happy about adding more $$ to the gratuity.

The Elton John impersonator was fantastic and the singers/dancers from the ship put on really good shows. The music was not blasting which made it very enjoyable.

We did the Conch train/Aquarium tour in Key West, walked to the Bouy and just enjoyed a drink in Margaritaville. Swam/rode/and glided with the Dolphins in Chankannab in Cozumel. Such fantastic memories. Booked the excusions through Celebrity.

Got off the ship and 7:30 am with group 1 to get to the airport for an 11:40 flight. Could have left the ship later and it was painless and we were at the airport by 9:15.

Will absolutely consider another Celebrity cruise. Really enjoyed ourselves.

Celebrity Constellation April 19-24, 2014

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by dixiefinn

Will absolutely consider another Celebrity cruise. Really enjoyed ourselves.

dixiefinn’s Full Rating Summary

WOW!! Loved the room especially the shower...not a tub combination.

Celebrity Constellation Deck Plans