3. Allure of the Seas

My wife and I were celebrating our 20th Anniversary. It was our first cuise. I did my homework and picked the ship with the most to do. It also had very good reviews. We were very impressed. The cruise was everything we dreamed it would be. The Central Park balcony was perfect. The food was great. The service was outstanding. Antonio and Igor were excellent wait staff. Lena our stateroom attendant was incredible. They were geniunely concerned for our comfort and needs. They made our trip one to rememeber. I don't know why we waited so long to take a cruise. We will be back on the seas very soon with the entire family. We will definetly using Royal Carribean Cruise lines again. Do your homework and plan your cruise. This ship has so much to offer. In order to maximize your fun, pre-plan entertainment and excursions prior to the cruise.

We did two excursions which added greatly to our fun. Carolynn Barett Adventures in Jamaica was outstanding ( Secret Falls and water tubing) and Resortsforaday in Cozumel. We did the all inclusive at Cozumel Palace for the day (100 dollars per person ). The snorkeling in Cozumel was outstanding ( right off pool patio). They offered a hospitality room which we did not use. Highly recommend both companies.

The Allure of the Seas is awesome. We never felt crowded. The design makes use of every inch of the ship. The drink packages on the ship are expensive. We are light drinkers and chose not to buy. If you drink a lot, you should buy it. Drinks are expensive. We spent about $200 on drinks during the cruise including two bottles of wine bought at port prior to boarding. Ignore all of the up selling, They do a lot of it. Focus on all the fun you're going to have. Tom

First time cruisers

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by K-Town Cruisers

K-Town Cruisers’s Full Rating Summary

Outstanding view. We loved it. Very quite at night and early in the morning. We had room service bring coffee,pastries and fruit every morning to start our day. Eating on our balcony was terrific. Small but cozy. Highly recommend.

Allure of the Seas Deck Plans