3. Freedom of the Seas

Royal Caribbean knows what they're doing! service was INCREDIBLE!!!! the food in the main dining room was awesome every night and our server was the highlight of the trip. The room was small but so well organized that it really didn't feel like it. Every time we left the room our steward came in and re-cleaned the room.

the boat was well maintained. the staff were great.

My only complaint was that all the entertainment was aimed at a particular age group (45-60). I have a degree in theatre so I actually enjoyed the shows for the most part but there was nothing aimed at a 20-30 crowed. there was even a "club" on the top level late at night...but instead of playing typical club music they were playing more "easy listening" music from my mom's generation. there were a number of us "younger folk" there all just kind of looking at each other like "what do with do with this music?" while a group of 50-somethings tore it up on the dance floor...not really my scene...it would have been nice to have a place to interact with other people my age and have a "night out"

All that said. I would take this cruise again and again, just like it is. it was superb. highly recommend.

Awesome

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by newbiecruiser85

the boat was well maintained. the staff were great.

newbiecruiser85’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin 2011

we were concerned that we were close to the engine room but there was no major noise to speak of ...nice room and right on the embarkation floor which was great. sometimes hard to get an elevator...but loved the room.

Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans

• Snorkeling

looked at 2 reefs and 1 sand bar. free beer, friendly staff. a little rushed. and by the time you got off the boat he was already like 40ft away. but beautiful.

View All 312 Snorkeling Reviews