3. MSC Divina
After reading mixed reviews about this ship we were a bit sceptical about what to expect, but once on board all our fears were laid to rest. Do not listen to any of these people who have given negative feedback because this ship was everything we wanted and more. Once on board we walked around the ship and were overwhelmed with how splendid and grand the ship was and with so much attention to detail. We spoke to a lot of people who had been on multiple cruises with other cruise lines, but they told us that this was the best they had ever been on. There are numerous pools and there was never any problem getting any sun loungers. There are 14 bars/lounges and the bar staff were brilliant, always smiling and taking time out to get to know you. The live music in the bars was at a great standard and there was enough variation to suit all tastes. My personal favourite was the Golden Jazz Bar where you would have the Duelling Duo who were very entertaining and funny followed by Michael & Melissa who would sing some great Soul and Motown songs. The entertainment staff were brilliant and always interacting with the guests. They played some great games around the pool area everyday and you would find them in the numerous bars at night entertaining the guests. The food was exceptional with enough on the menu for everyone. If for some reason there wasn't something for you then all you had to do was ask your waiter and he would get the kitchen to cook you something that wasn't on the menu. Our waiter (Darma) couldn't do enough for us and would always greet us with a smile and have a laugh and joke with us. I noticed people on other tables clicking there fingers and beckoning waiters over which I personally think is rude. They may be there serving you but they are still human and you should give respect to gain respect. I had read some reviews about the staff being miserable, maybe it was because of this because I wouldn't want to smile at someone who was treating me like that. Our cabin was fantastic with enough space for 3 of us and a large walk-in closet. The cabin was kept spotless and was cleaned twice a day. Overall this was a fantastic cruise and I couldn't fault it in any way whatsoever.

Fantastic ship

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Leachy

Leachy’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastic cabin with enough space for the 3 of us with a king size bed and a sofa bed. There was a large walk-in closet and the bathroom was a decent size.
  MSC Divina Deck Plans