• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Apr 2014
Cabin:
Traveled with children

We have cruised with Disney three times and Royal Caribbean twice. This was our first Princess cruise and I have to say that we were very pleased.

To start, check in was smooth and easily organized. The boat itself is beautiful. I personally liked the largeness of the boat as I did not really notice any motion. We left out of Miami headed to the Cayman Islands and Cozumel.

Day 1 was a Sea day. My main issue with Roycal Caribbean ( and why we wont sail with them again ) is that their Sea days are just awful. There was nothing that we could do as a family. I was super disappointed in them the last cruise we went on. Now with Princess…. We had a family scavenger hunt on day 1, I signed my daughter up for a kids cooking class on our last sea day, they had trivia (free) and a host of other activities planned for us to participate in. As a note, my daughter did the kids cooking class with Royal C and for $45 she came back with one (literally) mini cupcake. At Princess, for $25 she came back with a cake, and when I say a cake, I mean enough food to feed 10 people. It was all frosted, strawberried, etc. I would highly recommend this class to families traveling with children!

Find a Ruby Princess Cruise from $339