3. Queen Elizabeth

The process for boarding was very good although you had to find your own way to your Cabin (Stateroom as they call the). The Cabins are very good & larger than most Cruise lines. However from then on it goes down hill. The whole ship had the smell of wet carpet as it appears that the air con is leaking thoughout the ship & the smell at night in the public areas was quite strong & you had to avoid the buckets which had been placed in these areas. I tripped over a bucket when leaving the Theatre one night. Talking of theatre, the entertainment on board was very very poor, unless you are 80+ & like ballroom dancing. I was expecting Broadway type shows & was presented with 6 nights of songs from the shows & not that good. The general Staff were not as friendly as I have experienced before (15 cruises). We were rushed through our evening meal the Coffee being served before we had had time to eat our sweet. If your Cruise includes India BEWARE BEWARE the cost of our stop in Mumbia India was over £500 (UK) which includes the Visa's & one day tour of the city. I was expecting so much more from Cunard & must say I will not be using them again.

Very Disappointing