3. Carnival Magic
After 21 cruises with Carnival and being a shareholder of stock in this company, I've got to say that I think this will be the last cruise on Carnival, but especially on the Magic. I'm not going to go through everything negative that happened, but this is a warning to all who have the unfortunate occasion to walk onto this ship. The problem is I don't know where to start. I have been on over 50 cruises, and this one wins the "WORST EVER" award. The problems started before I even boarded the ship. I called the night before to confirm everything and all was what I expected. A few minutes I received an email stating that my cruise has been cancelled "Per MY Request." WRONG! Carnival added to my last minute stress because I had to call them back immediately and have everything reinstated. When I checked in the next day, I was PULLED OUT OF LINE and had to go through a dog search who sniffed all of my carry on's. When I asked what this was all about the Security man said everyone who books "last minute" has to go through this. I started to explain that Carnival had "accidently" cancelled it, but I wanted to get off to a good start. As a platinum "Loyalty" member and shareholder, I expected to be treated in a nice way throughout the entire cruise. Didn't happen....not even close. I purchased a guarantee at a wonderful price. The thing that I find so unfair is that people who were on their 2nd cruise got assigned a better cabin than I did, which was the very last one on a deck. The very last one. Not a few cabins up from the end, but the very last one. So my "loyalty" means nothing to them. OK. Fine. Guess I got what I paid for. A financial dispute arose and the front desk manager (supposedly), refused to listen to my side and, after I threw a hissy fit and tossed my balance, in cash, on the counter, she said she was calling Security on me. Nice. I told her to send them to my cabin, which she wouldn't do. I was in fear that they were going to pull me out of line when I was checking out the next day so I wanted to make everything right. Guest services refused to send anyone down, so I went back up. Someone called Security and they met me at the Guest Services counter. I was shocked when one of the Security guys walked up to me and said, "Did you want to see Security?" We sat down, I explained what I was complaining about but was worn out and had been crying ever since I left the desk. Get this...They FORCED me to sign a receipt for something I DID NOT buy dated April 26 which was the last night of the cruise. They had my charge card and said it was going to be charged anyway. My advice? CHECK YOUR BILLS LINE BY LINE. Don't bother complaining though because, according to Guest Service on the Magic, "The customer is always wrong." Just skip Carnival if at all possible, no matter what the price. You won't regret it. There is a girl named Chloe from Gibraltar who does trivia and she was awesome. Otherwise, think twice before booking with any Carnival ship, especially the Magic. The only thing Carnival has going for them anymore is their prices. Now that we have other ships in Texas, we don't need Carnival anymore.

Never Again!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by weebles

weebles’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

I'm not sure what category they threw me in but it was noisy when we docked early in the morning.
  Carnival Magic Deck Plans