3. Liberty of the Seas

This was the first time our family took a cruise and it was a great experience.

Boarding the ship had a small delay but nothing drastic.

Service was very good, the crew we met were very pleasant and professional.

I was impressed by the fact that there were a lot of activities if we chose to participate but there were also ample opportunities to simply be on your own and have moments of solitude.

Our 16-year-old made good use of the teen club program and made some good friends.

The only set back was the fact our 18-year-old was unable to connect with her peers. Perhaps it was the time of year for the cruise and the fact most young adults were already part of a group and she was unable to insert herself into those pre-set circles.

She ended up experiencing some loneliness.

That said, she enjoyed the excursions and the shows we attended a great deal.

My wife and I are most definitely looking forward to cruising again in the future, but will likely look to a cruise that is not so oriented toward the family experience.

Great intro to cruising

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by revboom

This was the first time our family took a cruise and it was a great experience.

Boarding the ship had a small delay but nothing drastic.

Service was very good, the crew we met were very pleasant and professional.

She ended up experiencing some loneliness.

That said, she enjoyed the excursions and the shows we attended a great deal.

revboom’s Full Rating Summary

Our stateroom was great. It was a decent size for four people. The balcony ended up being an excellent choice for us. It provided a brilliant view and a quiet reflective place for a couple of introverts.

Liberty of the Seas Deck Plans