3. Celebrity Constellation

Celebrity in their infinite wisdom has decided to cut their entertainment staff in half.  less people, less activities.

If you are not a pool person there was not much to do. This was a very boring cruise. I'm used to having three or four trivia games per day. On this cruise we had one trivia (quiz) in five day including two sea days. I have been on 132 cruises with enough on Celebrity to be Elite Plus and I can honestly say that the Trivia games have always been very popular.

The number of trivia games per day is one of the reason I have made Celebrity my favorite cruise line.

For those interested in scrap booking, crafts and Zumba those are also gone.

The first production show was terrible. The songs were unrecognizable and the dancing was not much better.

Now on the positive side:

The ship was very nice and clean and the staff for the most part was very nice.

The second production show was much better. The magician and the contortionist were excellent and the two comedians were pretty good.

The food and service in the restaurants was also very good.

Celebrity don't make the same mistake as Coca Cola, don't fix it if it is not broken.

You have a loyal clientele don't push them into the arms of another cruise line.

Worst cruise ever - boring

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by mart1947

For those interested in scrap booking, crafts and Zumba those are also gone.

Now on the positive side:

The ship was very nice and clean and the staff for the most part was very nice.

The food and service in the restaurants was also very good.

mart1947’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin 2089

Clean, excellent service and more storage than on the Reflection.

Celebrity Constellation Deck Plans