3. Norwegian Sky
This was the 2nd cruise I took my girlfriend on. We chose to cruise with NCL Sky again. I honestly have no negative reviews here. I guess it's a hit or miss with these cruises as I have read some good and bad reviews for the Sky. We had a wonderful time!! What I love about the freestyle cruise with NCL is that you can dine anytime! I made reservations one night at Le Bistro. I was very impressed. I suggest that anyone who cruises MUST go to one of the specialty dining restaurants. Although you pay an extra fee, let me tell you...IT IS WORTH IT! Fine dining like this would have easily cost me from $180.00 to $200.00 in Los Angeles, CA. We had scallops, mussels, lobster, escargo, creme brulee....all which was so very delicious! I played in the casino and ended being in a slot tournament, that was fun! Take advantage of Longboard Bar, not to many know that you can order free appetizers like chicken wings, won ton soup, chicken fingers, etc. It's the best to go after late night drinking and dancing. We had a blast at all the ports, since we did this cruise before, it was so much more relaxing getting off the ship at our own pace. Our room was decent, like always. I didn't mind tipping our nice gentleman Rogelio who always fixed up our room.

Nice, fun and relaxing Cruise with NCL

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by sawcy77

• Sail Date: April 2014
  • Destination: Bahamas

sawcy77’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Room was decent, nothing to complain about
  Norwegian Sky Deck Plans