3. Enchantment of the Seas
This is around my 18th or 19th cruise. I have cruised with rccl 5 times in the past. On-boarding was a breeze, however once on board no one had a clue to where to go. Once we made it to our room, within 5 minutes there was a knock from our steward stating he still needed to vacuum. The most bizarre part was that he never introduced himself or welcomed us on the ship (not a good way to start the vacation). Back to the cabin, it was filthy (shower, carpet, desk area). Food on the ship was average to below average. Steak was tough - we heard many people complaining. I ordered scrambled eggs in the dining room during breakfast and received powdered eggs. I asked the waiter and he stated they were made hours ago. Entertainment was average. Nothing great but nothing poor except the two instances above. The cleanliness on the boat was lacking and overall attitude of the employees was less than favorable. I will most likely not be traveling with rccl in the future.

Overall, terrible cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Sp6380

• Sail Date: April 2014
  • Destination: Bahamas
I will most likely not be traveling with rccl in the future.
Sp6380’s Full Rating Summary