3. Carnival Triumph
This started as a solo cruise just for me. My sister decided to join me and we upgraded our cabin. I prefer mid ship or aft area rooms and now i remember why. The adult deck - in the rear, the dining room - rear as well as many of the things we wanted to do. But that being said, out room rocked. Melvin our steward kept everything tidy and the ice bucket full. I have to say this has been my favorite cruise in recent years We went out of way to participate in as many activities as we could. The Comedy show was great, I have seen some shows that were not that special but the comedic acts this time kept up rolling in the isles. Our Karaoke kept everyone else rolling rolling in their isles. Our dinning room staff headed by Oliver, Ali, and Sptiz made the dinning experience an exceptional one every night. We brought wine from home and paid the $10 fee so we would know what we were getting. This trip was all about the fun. I have scheduled the same cruise for late September. I am sure it wont be the last either.

Just a quick get- a- way

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by fungramma

fungramma’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Triumph price drops

Carnival Triumph Deck Plans

• Scuba
    What can I say about diving in Cozumel..If you have never done it you must add it to your list. We did not take our own gear so we arranged for gear as a part of the package. We are accustomed to integrated BCs and computers, that is not what was available. But any dive in Cozumel is a good dive.
  • Biking & Cenote Tour
    We took the mountain bike ride to the Cenote to snorkel. It was 97 degrees and bikes were not well maintained. Two did not finish the tour. I had wanted to see the cenotes for a long time so it was still worth the money. They stop at a tiny Mayan town and the locals fed us after the swimming. I love local color and this part was terrific.
    View All 2 Biking & Cenote Tour Reviews