3. Royal Princess

First review I have written, but felt I needed to defend the Royal Princess. I have read and reread all the threads and knew what I was in for. The things that did not bother us which has been posted so many times:

No middle stairs - We like to walk anyway, and we were midship.

Toilet paper? Really folks

Promenade deck - not an issue for us

Food/Horizon - again Subjective. We did not go hungry. Horizon court did take a bit of getting used to.

Balcony - not sure how big some people are, but we are average and there was room to face forward.

MUTS - great day and night

Card controlling the lights - great way to save energy

Shows - went to two and they both were great - Beatles and the comedy show

Now to the best of the ship:

Beautiful ship all the way around. Very clean. The service from every staff person was top notch and I have never had better service anywhere. Easy embark and disembark. On the ship in no time and in our rooms about noon. Our steward was very good except that he just couldn't get the concept that I needed 3 towels in the bathroom. There were always carts for me to grab one.

Will we cruise the Royal again, maybe. Happy we did, you bet.

Don't let the bad reviews deter you. Cruise her yourself and you be the judge.

Mark and Sharon

Colorado Springs, CO

Beautiful ship, nobody is perfect

Royal Princess Cruise Review by coloradocruisers101

No middle stairs - We like to walk anyway, and we were midship.

Toilet paper? Really folks

Promenade deck - not an issue for us

MUTS - great day and night

Card controlling the lights - great way to save energy

Shows - went to two and they both were great - Beatles and the comedy show

Now to the best of the ship:

Will we cruise the Royal again, maybe. Happy we did, you bet.

Don't let the bad reviews deter you. Cruise her yourself and you be the judge.

Mark and Sharon

Colorado Springs, CO

coloradocruisers101’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin C437

Nice room, but looking straight down, you do see the life boats. Still, not a big problem

Royal Princess Deck Plans