• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2014
Cabin:

I just returned from the 2014 Moody Blues Cruise. The lineup was amazing and I am still floating on air after this cruise. Highly recommend this cruise if there is another one. That being said, I am reviewing the ship "Divina" This ship is magnificent and the crew was beyond reproach. There was never one minute of want or need on my part. The ship was spotless and there was never one moment that I didn't see crew members constantly cleaning. The large balcony state room was very, very nice. Upon arrival, I was dismayed to see that the twin beds were still apart even though I had requested they be made into one large King. All it took was one phone call to guest services and, as soon as I left my room, my room steward must have come in and moved them together and remade the bed. Amazing service.

The only issue was with the buffet. I was not pleased with the selections, although the food that was there was delicious!

I highly recommend this ship and am looking forward to cruising on the Divina in the near future.

The cabin was spacious and spotless. Loved it

1 Helpful Vote