3. Star Princess

Me and my wife are just Gold members in the captains circle on the Princess line.

Overall I thought the cruise was perfect. We were on our Honeymoon and on L230 (Lido)

Hotel Staff and all the people we met always gave us a very nice hello when we passed. We are not drinkers so we did not participate in many of the club scene. The Décor in the ship was just awesome. Marble, Granite, and the deep tone woods gave it a very elegant look. Ship was always being worked on and painted as the day progressed. Weather was a little cold and windy going out and back but the Islands were great.

Food was well above average most of the time. Pasta was a bit underdone. Loved the server Nico with his great attitude and great big smile. All the people met in the serving lines are great.

Crown Grill had an awesome steak and deserts.

Recommendations. Bring a hanging bag or two that have zip pockets. They hang in the closet or on back of the door. Coffee cards you should only need one. I bought two and can only be used on that cruise. You can get fresh brewed tea and coffee by showing the card. You can get the Princess travel cup when you are onboard. Bring a dvd player if you want to watch movies in the room. A computer can hook to the flat screen tv in room. Bring a cold bag. Food is free on the ship. I was getting burgers, pizza and fruit to take off the ship. They have ice in the horizon court.

One thing that would have been better is that the deck furniture be left out a little more. The back of the ship most of the chairs are stacked and tied down.

The entertainment was well above average. All the performers we saw either had albums for sale or have been on TV. I was amazed at the versatility of the Star Princess Band. They did it all. Well done.

The lectures and experts onboard answered all our questions with ease. Cruise directors was very Funny and amazingly and seemed to be at all the events.

Fun Fun Fun! Just booked my next Vacation with princess for next year.

Party people please see another cruise line, you will not be happy with the more laid back atmosphere of traditional cruises. No slides, zip lines, cars in the lobby. Aloha!

Thanks Princess 5 stars.

Another perfect trip.

Star Princess Cruise Review by talltex3

• Sail Date: March 2014
  • Destination: Hawaii

Crown Grill had an awesome steak and deserts.

Fun Fun Fun! Just booked my next Vacation with princess for next year.

Thanks Princess 5 stars.

talltex3’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin L230

Lido deck is the best. It is close to the pools and only a half floor of hotel. No washers on this floor

Star Princess Deck Plans