3. Celebrity Equinox
I have always cruised with Princess and I must say, this was quite an experience for me. The service was exceptional. We entered the ship as soon as we arrived and I never got registered so fast on a cruise. They are a very organized cruise line, especially their tours off the ship. We were in a holding area with a numbered tour and it was so easy to find the bus once we exited the ship. The food was fantastic and was prepared very well. Our waiter , was very helpful by suggesting the top picks for dinner in the evening. We booked some tours privately, but one we booked from the ship in Belize, was terrible. A long ride on a bus to the Mayan ruins, on a very bumpy road that was barely air-conditioned, was not good. As far as entertainment, I think Princess has a better variety, but all in all, it was o.k. The day we disembarked was great. Our luggage was numbered in a holding area, which made it easy to find. I would definitely cruise with Celebrity again. They are very upscale and seem to have everything up to par.

A great destination!

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by JoBrum

JoBrum’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Our cabin was great. They were running a promotion, so we got to book handicapped rooms. The room was huge, with a king-sized bed and the bathroom was very large. I really enjoyed this roomy cabin. Also, it was very quiet with a minimum of noise.
  Celebrity Equinox Deck Plans