Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review

Never again !

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by giw811@hotmail.com

• Sail Date: Mar 2014
  • Destination: the Bahamas

My Husband and I went on a Royal Caribbean " Serenade of the sea's" this time instead of the Carnivals we were on before ( Carnival Fascination and Carnival Conquest) Well we thought we would try a total different ship. We were very Disappointed and very Upset.. First the Bedrooms were very small, so was the bathrooms.. Showers? We laughed at. There were several large people on this ship, we wondered how they took a Shower .They were little round ones,Ridiculous. We had trouble with Teenagers. Where ever we went they were there.I guess Royal Caribbean doesn't care if the Older people are bothered or not. We are 61 years old.We found no where for Adults only to go. We went to play pool and We waited for Teenagers to play 3 games ,then My husband asked Both tables could we play now. No they said, You can Just wait ! We were not happy. Everytime we went back to play pool it was run by the kids. We won't go with Royal Caribbean again..The company let the Kids run wild and didn't seem to care about us. We will go with Carnival from Now on.. We talked to about 8 different couples and they all said the same ,we are going to stay with Carnival Ships...

giw811@hotmail.com's Full Rating Summary

I mention the Cabin above except I left out the beds. We notice they are folding beds and I have a problem with my back and hips and I felt as if my hips were bruised so I slept on two pillows.. It was awful..

giw811@hotmail.com