3. Navigator of the Seas
Newly renivated ship looked great, I did not like the beds and pillows at all. Reminded me of bunk beds that fold down from wall and hard. Pillows were very slim, but after asking cabin maid, he brought us two more pillows that were thicker. RC has cut out the midnight choc. bar and food was not up to their usual great food. In the main dinning on 11th floor chairs were very slim and big people will not fit in them. The staff was very good about bringing chairs without arms on them to you. In the dinning room on the 3rd,4th, and 5 th floor was beautiful and well done. Chairs again were an issue for big people, but the waiters did bring a chair without arms. We travel RC all the time and really enjoy the hospitality on board, and the folks that cruise with us on each cruise. Over all it was a great cruise and I recommend sailing on this ship, the promenade state rooms were really nice with a window overlooking the center of the boat. Gambing did not pay off and slots were tight and did not see very many people winning. The dealers were very friendly and really wanted us to win, but no luck on this trip. By the way guys, they do have poker tables to play on. The new ports were fantastic and had good shopping for the ladies. Jamacia was really nice after they moved the port entry and shopping area was excellent. I recommend going on this cruise, and maybe if people complain a little they will fix the other items that i talked about.

Ship looked great, had some issues

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by rabear

rabear’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Deck 7 really good choice and smooth riding. Promenade rooms were nice, but beds were hard like pull down steel beds. Could feel the middle on the full size beds sticking up.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans