3. Royal Princess

Princess historically had top notch service and amenities. On our recent cruise, we found different. Service was not up to their standards. When we arrived, the ship was quite nice. When we got to our room, the room was tiny, hard for even 2 people to manuver. The balcony was tiny, only big enough for 2 regular chairs & a small table.

The bedding was soiled and the cabin steward, when asked, if he could change the bedding, the answer was "can it wait until tomorrow". Obviously, no was the answer.

In the room, it was a constant thing that something was not done or missing. Ice in the bucket was missed, when asked, the half snarky response was " I fill the ice in the afternoon". Unfortunately, it was the evening.

The cabin steward was pleasant enough but seemed to be not trained properly & seemed rushed all the time.

The beach bar staff when at Princess quays were not nice at all. Spoke to most people that came to the bar for drinks, in a nasty tone & if you asked something that was not to their liking, be prepared to get a nasty response.

On Princess past cruises, top notch service, everyone was friendly, helpful, and just a pleasure.

I will not be cruising Princess again for a while, I have cruised other cruise lines & found them much superior.

Princess