3. Carnival Triumph
Sailed March 29th out of Galveston. After worrying about the oil spill and Triumph infamous sailing last year, we were all very pleased with the ship . Triumphs crew is the friendliest I have sailed with. They went out of their way to accommodate any request we made. The ship itself is clean and nicely decorated. The tile and flooring on the promenade deck is beautiful. When we first arrived the ship had a smell yes a good smell... wood polish and cleaners.. very nice not anything foul at a. Other reviews mention smells but it was not the case. Everyone on board we met was pleasantly surprised at how great the ship was. I previously sailed on RD freedom of the seas and Carnival Conquest. Triumph beats Conquest hands down. And although it is not a mega ship like Freedom, service wise and quality of staff wise it is certainly a very close second on my list. Food was good in the dining hall, some dishes better than others. Guys burgers, and the Blue Iguana were also great lunch spots. I did the behind the scenes tour on the last day. It's great if you get a chance. Meeting the captain and head chefs along with being able to see where crew spend off hours time. I am impressed by the work ethic o. The ship. Don't be afraid to give Triumph a chance. It's a friendly clean and inviting ship . I would sail Triumph again.

Amazed and surprised

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by ccm12

ccm12’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Triumph price drops

Cabin 7355 is great. No noise, and it's on the same deck as suites. My steward was wonderful. Even bringing ice in a bucket twice a day to ice cokes and waters.
  Carnival Triumph Deck Plans

• Jet Boat Tour
    Jet boats snorkeling and a private beach resort... what's not to like? Barracuda beach is a private piece of heaven. First we were driven by taxi about 15 minutes to a private secluded spot. Then fitted with life jacket and snorkels. We set out for an adrenaline rush of speed boat rides. After about 20 minutes of crazy insane boating.... we jumped into the ocean to snorkel for about 45 minutes. Then back in the crazy boats for another 20 minute drive back to barracuda beach. There we had hammocks a pool and a 7 dollar plate lunch chips and salsa. All authentic and delicious. Not really a swimming location. But the resort was beautiful , and the staff warm and friendly. If your looking for an out of the way relaxing place to go to. Choose this one. Boat ride was a huge hit with everyone and if speed is your thing. You will certainly get your fix
    View All 22 Jet Boat Tour Reviews