• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Sapphire Princess Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Sapphire Princess great job.....

Review for Sapphire Princess to the USA
Qcruise
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2014
Cabin:

The wife and I took advantage of the great deal Princess was offering for their 4 night California Coastal up to Santa Barbara then down to Ensenada.

We were assigned an interior handicapped even though neither of is mobility impaired, kept expecting to get bumped into an OV but never did, we enjoyed the extra space and the wonderful spacious shower. Jocelyn our cabin attendant did a fantastic job keeping our space clean and nice, she provided us robes and wine glasses. I would usually gripe about how hard the mattress was (like putting a pillow top on your coffee table), but as things turned out, my lower back went out sometime on embarkation day, so by the time we left the ship it was back to normal.....so I appreciated the firm bed.

The only problems we had during our cruise would be the English skills of the new staff....the Asians were very difficult to understand as an English speaking guest. All staff we encountered were very friendly and eager to help in any way.

We loved our interior handicapped cabin on lido deck.

previous reviewnext review