3. Carnival Fantasy

We sailed the Carnival Fantasy out of Charleston, SC for our first cruise. I had read through many mixed reviews before boarding so I had a general consensus of what we could expect. I have to say this: For my husband and I, it was an amazing time! Our room was immaculate and was above reproach every time we returned to it. We had no problem with getting our luggage delivered and our stewardess was extremely attentive. Our cruise director, Island Girl, ensured a fun time and was always interacting with guests throughout the cruise. The food was exceptional and the waitstaff was very efficient. Entertainment on board was fantastic. Nassau was absolutely breathtaking. We had a great time in the little shops browsing and talking with the vendors. Freeport was beautiful and the shopping area was spectacular. Again, as it was our first cruise, we were nervous but honestly, at times, we forgot we were even on water! We definitely will be cruising carnival again and will be recommending them! Happy cruises, all!!!

first time cruise