3. Celebrity Millennium

Our third trip with Celebrity and our most disappointing! Great itinerary, wonderful dining room staff but the ship/cabins are tired and in need of some TLC. Worn curtains, bathroom mirrors lacked silver backing are examples of the poor state of the cabin.

The entertainment was college grade at best. Some talent that did eixist spoiled by a band that thought it was the star of the musical numbers.

Officers were very low key and seldom seen except for command appearances.

This was also our second Celebrity cruise spoiled by a virus infection.

This ship needs to be taken out of service to be completely sanitized and refurbished.

It wasn't close to being Solstice class no matter what the ads tell you.

Then there is the Celebrity website! For three weeks prior to our departure I had no access to book side trips or update our travel information. It was listed as under repair or being upgraded. Requests for information or help went unheeded. The best response I could get was that we would be contacted within 48 hours. We are home from our trip and I'm still waiting!

Disappointment!

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by kalwalton

• Sail Date: February 2014
  • Destination: Asia

Officers were very low key and seldom seen except for command appearances.

This was also our second Celebrity cruise spoiled by a virus infection.

It wasn't close to being Solstice class no matter what the ads tell you.

kalwalton’s Full Rating Summary