• Newsletter

Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2014
Cabin:
Traveled with children

We go to Florida every year at this time and stay at a resort home, We have a 14 year old and 16 year old that just can’t keep entertained without going out and doing other things outside the resort. I feel like I am their personal program director. This year we decided to go on a cruise with the kids and we chose Carnival Dream, we thought there will be lots of kids and things to do for them which would allow us a vacation too. The dream didn’t disappoint me, the kids met friends the very first day. Both kids found their own group of friends. My wife and I had the best March break ever knowing the kids were happy and having so much fun!!!!

The staff were so great always paying attention to detail, the officers could learn from the personalities of their staff themselves, they were not unkind but nor were they friendly, I did notice one of the main crew help out at the pizza bar when they were swamped one night he jumped right in and got his hands dirty, that was nice to see. The last time I was on a cruise was 25 years ago and what a change, the ships are so nice we will be cruising again most likely next year, we might try another cruise line only to compare but I can rate carnival a 9 out of 10 in my books.

The room was great and temp control perfect, we enjoyed the balcony. this room had a king bed and two singles one of them came down from roof. The shower and bathroom was nice. We brought an extra powerbar which was truly needed.The staff taking care of us were awsome no compaints. I liked the location only 2 decks up and down to food and back of boat to lay on deck. I would take book this room anytime

previous reviewnext review