3. Seabourn Sojourn

We had been on the Odyssey in 2011 for cruise from Athens to Istanbul on Veranda 2 level. This time we asked for Veranda 2 but got room 503 Veranda 1. Very noisy at 4:30am when the anchor dropped since it was a floor or two below us. We wanted a balcony because we love eating on the deck. We had a balcony but it was only 1/4 glass and the rest metal as we were the first balcony. It got covered in salt and spray often. Next time will insist on Veranda 2 and more midship. Several days it was a rough ride especially between New Zealand and Sydney.

Crew friendly. Felt the crew push liquor service a bit too much. It was free but we don't drink that much.

Tours were not always done on vehicles that were not always in the best shape for bumpy roads on small islands like Bora Bora.

Meet wonderful couples, Crew helped me plan a surprise 70th birthday party and closed Restaurant 2 for it.IN that experience they excelled in achieving their motto"JUST SAY YES. From putting friends invitations that I created in their mail slot outside their room to helping me choose a menu of our favorite meals. All 20 of our friends had a good time. The maître de at Restaurant 2 outdid himself in helping me before and during the party.

First segment of Seabourn World Cruise 2014

Seabourn Sojourn Cruise Review by KSRM

KSRM’s Full Rating Summary

Veranda Suite
Cabin V1 503

503 not my choice as Seabourn gave first choice to 116 day World cruisers. Over anchor and bumpy ride

Deck 5 Suite Cabins