3. Carnival Fascination

This was the worst carnival ship I've been on yet. First they don't have no type of direction getting on or off the ship. The staff also wasn't that friendly like my previous ones.Also the windows were very dirty in the library and the piano bar lounge.

They didn't have that many activities on board and they all started at like 7:30 at night, so between when you get up until then its not much to do. They didn't have many food options on the buffet as usual.

They also put a $100 holding charge on my credit card which i was unaware of until i got back home and checked my bank statement. It also took us like 30 minutes to depart off the board on the last day because they had no sense of directions at all.

Never Again

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by kiesaboo93

• Sail Date: March 2014
  • Destination: Bahamas

kiesaboo93’s Full Rating Summary

I always hate the 4th floor our hall was the nosiest ever. And the housekeeping guy was annoying, you literally had to put your sign on the door for them to leave you alone. Also the service for your phone is horrible down there because there is none.

Carnival Fascination Deck Plans

• Freeport

This port was such a waste of time. There was nothing there. You literally had to take a cab into town that took like 30 minutes to see anything. All there was when we got off the ships was shops and a few dining places. The only good thing is they had free WiFi and that's it. It's pretty much a cargo town that's it.

View All 1,232 Freeport Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Freeport Cruise Port Review
  • Nassau

The main good thing about this port was i was legal to drink. The beach was OK also. Souvenirs tho are expensive and some of the food was also. They had plenty of drink specials. If your a walker like i then you don't have to worry about getting a cab because most of the things are in walking distance. Some parts of that town is poor and the sidewalks needed major construction. They also had a lot of vacant buildings which made the town look unattractive. I personally wouldn't be pressed to go again if i had the chance.

View All 5,279 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews