3. Celebrity Equinox
I have never cruised on the Celebrity line before as the price was always out of my budget, but you get what you pay for. Went with a group of 13 and had a marvellous time. Was on deck 7 in an inside room mid ship. I truly missed a balcony but it was a late booking and was all booked up. The staff were excellent, efficient but relaxed. I never had a bad meal. Still miss the burgers around pool side. Speaking of pools, they were on the small side and as the days got hotter they were all very crowded. I love to swim so I just made do. Bought the spa package for $90 which let me use steam rooms, aromatherapy sauna and heated lounger. It was well worth it. I found it nice that I wasn't constantly asked to fork out money as has been my experience on RCCL, Princess, & Holland America lately. The itinerary was interesting and enjoyed swimming with the stingrays in Grand Caymen. Best experience for all 6 of us was in Belize. I booked the tubing in the caves privately with BUTTS UP and was delighted. The ship was charging $119 and Butts Up charged $50 for the same experience without crowds! They delivered everything they promised. I would cruise again on the Celebrity Line.

Well worth it

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by lulu47

lulu47’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

The room was clean but as in all inside rooms, very small. I was surprised the shower seemed a bit bigger. For 2 women it was tricky navigating such a small space for 11 days. Really missed the sun.
  Celebrity Equinox Deck Plans