3. Coral Princess
After cruising many times in the past, I finally convinced my sister and brother-in-law to join me and my parents on a cruise. It was the first for them. My parents are Elite status and I am platnium. It was so much fun traveling with newbies!!! The ports were ok about what you would expect in the Caribbean. The highlight was obviously the Canal. It was spendid!! The Ship was nice. It is smaller which I enjoyed. There were always places to find a seat in the Horizon Court. Believe it or not the International Cafe was never very crowded. Not the case on many other cruises!! I loved that part. The food selection was good. We had traditional dining in the Provence dining room. Hated eating at 5:30 pm but the late seating at 7:45 pm was way too late. What happened to 6:00 pm??? All I ever hear is how people love the anytime dining. However, it seems like traditional time slots are always full. The entertainment was not enjoyable unless you include Movie Under the Stars. Dancer and singers were lack luster at best. I did enjoy popcorn during the movie. Embarkment and disembarkment were both efficient. Overall I would recommend this boat and this distination.

Nice Ship Amazing Canal

Coral Princess Cruise Review by stasut

Embarkment and disembarkment were both efficient.
Overall I would recommend this boat and this distination.
stasut’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Cabin E319
Loved the room. My Mom has trouble walking so being located on Deck 8 was great. Everything was in very close walking distance.
  Coral Princess Deck Plans