3. Enchantment of the Seas

Great cruise to get away from the awful winter we have had. The first evening we celebrated our 30th anniversary. The wait staff came to our table with a slice of cake for us and sang "Happy Anniversary" to us. 5 years ago we celebrated on a carnival ship, (both cruise lines were informed before that we would be celebrating) nothing from them. I went and bought a cake from their bakery and the people at our dinning sang to us. So we were pleasantly surprised by the staff and the cake, Loved being treated Royally WOW!

The cruise was during college spring break and the ship had it's share of spring breakers onboard. I had no problems with them, they are kids getting away for a good time.

The food in the My Fair Lady dinning room was very good and the coffee is great. The only complaint is one evening, I ordered the seafood meal the scallops, and clams were very good but the fish tasted as if it came out of a box. All other meals were very good. The windjammer buffet was typical buffet food but we thought the fresh fruit and vegetables were excellent.

Room was very clean and room steward did a great job keeping it clean. The only complaint is that there are only two 110v outlets available in the room. I have sleep apena and use a cpap machine to sleep, we use a fan to create white noise to sleep to. So we could not charge any devices over night because the all of the outlets were being used. Highly recommend you bring a power strip or multi outlet connector to offer more outlets.

30 yr. Anniversary Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by cndwhite

• Sail Date: March 2014
  • Destination: Bahamas

cndwhite’s Full Rating Summary

Enchantment of the Seas Deck Plans

• CocoCay

You must be one of the early ones to get on the island to grab a beach chair/ hammock in the shade. We chose to stay onboard the ship till the afternoon then go to the island. Didn't do anything but walk around the island and take in the sights.
    Just a note the vendors on the island only take cash so if you think you might wish to purchase a keepsake take cash.

View All 944 CocoCay Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's CocoCay Cruise Port Review
  • Submarine Tour

The mini subs were a great way to explore underwater without being a certified diver. It gives you the opportunity to go about 20 feet deep on the coral reef and see various fish and other forms of sea life.
    We really enjoyed this excursion, plus when you are not on the mini sub they offer snorkeling for you. They provide all equipment.

View All 15 Submarine Tour Reviews