3. Norwegian Jewel

I realize that every one has a different opinion as to where or not food is good, entertainment is good, the staff is friendly, the pool area is too crowded or the ship is in poor condition BUT when I read some of the reviews I wonder if we were all on the same NCL Jewell ship. It sure does not sound like it. Now for my opinion:

Getting on and off the Jewell in New Orleans was trouble free.(On & Off are not nautical terms)

When we boarded we left our carry on luggage with cruise staff and ate in the Zsars restaurant.

No problems with food selections in buffet or restaurants.

Entertainment was not always my favorite but the effort by the production company was impressive.

Comedian and magician were entertaining. Crew show was very entertaining .

Interior room was okay and room steward was very accommodating.

Cruise gets 5 stars from me.

Have reservations on the Dawn in November. Repositioning cruise Boston to New Orleans

WHAT SHIP WERE THEY ON ????

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by KIMSDAD

No problems with food selections in buffet or restaurants.

Comedian and magician were entertaining. Crew show was very entertaining .

Interior room was okay and room steward was very accommodating.

Cruise gets 5 stars from me.

KIMSDAD’s Full Rating Summary

Interior room was on 9th deck aft. This location made it very convenient to buffet and restaurants. Gave cruise experience a 5.

Norwegian Jewel Deck Plans