3. Carnival Triumph

my 6th cruise with Carnival, still fun, will ALWAYS return!  2 times on Conquest  2 times on Ecstasy  2 times on Triumph

I love Carnival, it is always my go to fun time cruise. I NEVER have a bad time on Carnival! But then again, I am a "hey, I'm on a cruise, personality", unless the ship is on fire AND sinking, i will party on!

First night, I busted my tail at the Red Frog Rum Bar....alcohol involved? Well yeah....naturally. Me mad? Nah...at least I was entertaining the spectators! I didnt' see any shows this time, had seen them in June. But still loved the pool, Guy's burgers, the taco bar. . . Just say NO to Habanero Salsa...just sayin'.

Room steward was meh....bless his heart, he worked his tail off, but not so much for us. He earned a $20 tip from us on day 1 with a request....double ice buckets please....didn't happen. Oh well. . .

Still had fun, still EXHAUSTED, still gonna stick with the Fun Ships!

Fun with Carnival, once again!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by CAROLG903

Still had fun, still EXHAUSTED, still gonna stick with the Fun Ships!

CAROLG903’s Full Rating Summary

have no idea what category our balcony was. However, 7337 was so CONVENIENT to the, elevators, Lido deck, and Promenade, we will always choose this location for future cruises.

Carnival Triumph Deck Plans